- Market Research
- Radio Frequency Devices Market Segmented By component switches, MOSFETs, diodes used in BFSI, retail and e-commerce, government and defence, IT and telecom, media and entertainment, manufacturing, travel and hospitality, automotive, healthcare and life sciences, energy and utilities.
Radio Frequency Devices Market: Introduction
In today’s world, increasing usage of consumer electronics in various applications results into a surge in adoption of semiconductor devices. Radio frequency device is a semiconductor device, capable of generating and emitting radio frequency energy by radiation, conduction or other means.
The radio frequency generated is either used within the device or transmitted to associated device or equipment which is identified by a RFID (radio frequency identification devices) integrated in it. These devices are majorly integrated into wireless broadcasting and communication devices such as cell phones, radio, television, Wi-Fi, and satellite communication systems and operate by measuring frequencies of electromagnetic radiation spectrum or electromagnetic radio waves.
Radio frequency devices help to reduce size and enhance the performance of wireless communication equipment such as MOSFET, switches and diodes.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Radio Frequency Devices: Drivers and Restraints
Evolution and continuous technological advancements of wireless networking devices, increasing data consumption owing to next generation networks such as 4G and 5G, and surge in adoption of semiconductor devices for enhancement of consumer electronic devices are some primary factors resulting in the growth of radio frequency devices market.
Moreover, factors such as increasing smartphone penetration and huge adoption of Wi-Fi technology are so driving the growth of radio frequency devices market.
However cyclical nature of semiconductor industry is restricting the growth of radio frequency devices market.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Radio Frequency Devices Market: Segmentation
The radio frequency devices market can be segmented on the basis of component, end-user industry and region wise. On the basis of component it is further segmented into switches, MOSFETs, diodes and others. End- user industry segment is sub-segmented into BFSI, retail and e-commerce, government and defence, IT and telecom, media and entertainment, manufacturing, travel and hospitality, automotive, healthcare and life sciences, energy and utilities and others.
Region wise radio frequency devices market is further segmented into key regions such as North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle East & Africa.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Radio Frequency Devices Market: Regional Overview
North America is largest contributor of radio frequency devices market owing to presence of major semiconductor manufacturers followed by Europe owing to adoption of IoT and emerging technologies. Asia Pacific’s radio frequency devices market is expected to witness high growth in the forecast period due to growing adoption consumer electronics and huge smartphone penetration.
Radio frequency devices market in Latin America and MEA region is also expected to grow at a considerable rate due to increasing awareness of semiconductor devices in enhancement of consumer electronics.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Radio Frequency Devices Market: Key Players
RF Components, Avago Technologies, Murata Manufacturing, Skyworks, Murata Manufacturing, TriQuint Semiconductor, Renesas Electronics DA Microelectronics, RF Micro devices are some of key players in radio frequency devices market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Radio Frequency Devices Market Segments
- Radio Frequency Devices Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012-2016
- Radio Frequency Devices Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Radio Frequency Devices Market
- Radio Frequency Devices Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Radio Frequency Devices Market
- Radio Frequency Devices Technology
- Value Chain of Radio Frequency Devices
- Radio Frequency Devices Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for radio frequency devices market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America Radio Frequency Devices Market
- Latin America Radio Frequency Devices Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Radio Frequency Devices Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Radio Frequency Devices Market
- Asia Pacific Radio Frequency Devices Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Radio Frequency Devices Market
- Middle East and Africa Radio Frequency Devices Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint