- Market Research
- Light Curtain Sensors Market is segmented by industrial vertical that is Electronics and Semiconductors, Food and Beverages, Automotive, Defense, Aerospace and Avionics, Medical and Pharmaceuticals, Transportation and Logistics and by its applications that is Personnel Safety, Large Object Safety.
Light Curtain Sensors
Safety light curtains are photo-electric devices used to safeguard people around heavy machineries, such as palletizers, winders and presses. These are sensors integrated into light curtains that receive a transmitter’s array of IR beams. If a worker breaks any beam by passing through that area, the light curtain sensor sends a stop order to the guarded machinery to ensure the safety of the worker.
Light curtain sensors are ergonomically sound in comparison to mechanical barriers or guards as they are programmed to cut the power to the machinery instantly to avoid injuries. These sensors fall under the presence detection equipment category. Light curtain sensors are cost-effective and reliable and help in proper maintenance and increasing the long run efficiency of the floor machinery.
These days, light curtain sensors are being used in elevators to ensure that nobody or nothing gets stuck in between the elevator doors. Also, such sensors are compact in size and easy to install, even in small spaces and hard to reach spots.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Light Curtain Sensors Market: Drivers & Challenges
Cost-saving installation, maintenance and upgrades provided by safety light curtain vendors in the market are expected to drive the global Light Curtain Sensors Market. Also, stringent industrial safety standards legislated by governments across the world will compel industrial manufacturers to integrate light curtain sensors and other presence detection equipment in their work space. The attractiveness of industrial automation is expected to boost the global Light Curtain Sensors market.
However, the requirement of timely maintenance might hinder the growth of the light curtain sensors market. In case of failure, the equipment offers no contingency plan. Also, IR beams are not visible to the naked eye and hence, a worker, assuming the sensors to be working, might get hurt badly.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Light Curtain Sensors Market: Segmentation
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Light Curtain Sensors Market: Regional Outlook
Among all the regions, China is expected to register highest growth in the Light Curtain Sensors Market. Currently, North America leads the Light Curtain Sensors Market owing to the increased safety measures implemented by the governments and companies in the region. Asia Pacific is the second largest contributor in the Light Curtain Sensors Market due to the ever-increasing industrial automation in APAC countries, such as India, Japan and Indonesia.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Light Curtain Sensors Market: Key Players
Few of the major players operating in the Global Light Curtain Sensors Market include Omron, KEYENCE, Rockwell Automation, SICK, Pepperl Fuchs, Banner Engineering, Panasonic, Schneider Electric, Datalogic and Leuze Electronic, among others.
The Light Curtain Sensors Market Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Light Curtain Sensors Market Segments
- Light Curtain Sensors Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Light Curtain Sensors Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Light Curtain Sensors Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Pedestrian entrance control system Technology
- Value Chain
- Light Curtain Sensors Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Light Curtain Sensors Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Light Curtain Sensors Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint