Data Centric Security Market
Data Centric Security Market: Global Industry Trend Analysis 2012 to 2017 and Forecast 2017 - 2025
Data Centric Security Market Segmented By solution such as data protection, data governance used in BFSI, Government & Defense, Telecom & IT, Retail & Consumer goods, healthcare.
There has been increase in the data breach activities, due to which many times organizations have to compromise sensitive information related to company. Moreover, increasing usage of well-advanced hacking techniques due to which data centric security strategies are becoming the norm in our new digital environment.
Data centric security solutions helps organizations in protecting most focused sensitive data instead of protecting IT infrastructure which includes less important data. The data centric security solutions also helps in protecting sensitive information in the files and databases that contain data security centric solutions and provide security for cloud computing and other.
The data centric security components includes encryption, encryption key management, data loss prevention, data discovery and classification of data, reporting & auditing and others.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Data Centric Security Market: Drivers and Challenges
- Data Centric Security can be segmented on the basis of solutions such as data protection, data governance and others and on the basis of services such as professional services and other consulting services.
- Data Centric Security can also be segmented on the basis of its end-user industry such as BFSI, Government & Defense, Telecom & IT, Retail & Consumer goods, healthcare, and others.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
In November, 2017—Seclore, a data centric security solution provider has entered in to the partnership with Boldon James, a data classification and messaging software provider. With the help of this partnership, Boldon James software will be integrated in rights management solution of Seclore.
November 2017, Vera Introduces Industry's First Data Security Platform that Protects both Email and Enterprise Content With Simple, Dynamic Encryption and Granular Control. Built on Vera's powerful data-centric security platform, Vera for Mail makes it easy to protect confidential communications, classify messages, and dynamically change access rights to email in real-time.
Designed specifically for the enterprise, Vera for Mail lets employees, external contractors, partners, and third parties automatically encrypt email messages and attachments, control access to sensitive communications, and more confidently collaborate internally and outside the company. With this new product, the Vera Platform is now the only data-centric security solution that can protect all of an enterprise's confidential content
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
In Data Centric Security market there are many players some of them are Oracle, IBM, Nascio, AK Systems Inc., HP, Symantec, Ericsson, Accenture and others.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Presently, North America and Europe is holding the largest market share for Data Centric Security market due to presence of large software providers and market players in these region. Moreover the advantages of using Data Centric Security in BFSI, government and defense industry has encouraged used to adopt this Data Centric Security policy.
Asia –Pacific is also increasingly adopting Data Centric Security technologies with the entry of major & established players.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Data Centric Security Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Data Centric Security Market includes development in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific (excluding Japan)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint