Data Acquisition Market
Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market: Global Industry Trend Analysis 2012 to 2017 and Forecast 2017 - 2025
Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market Segmented By components that is hardware and software used in oil and gas, power generation, and manufacturing.
Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market: Introduction
In today’s world, increasing industrial automation and rise in demand for real time data analysis leads to adoption of data acquisition systems in enterprises. Data acquisition system is an integration of devices used to collect information by measuring an electrical and physical phenomenon with a computer.
A data acquisition system consists of hardware components including sensors and a computer with a programmable software. The hardware component in a DAQ acts as an interface between signal and a PC. DAQ systems collect data from instruments and sensors attached to devices in various industrial sites and transmit that data to a central site for monitoring and controlling purpose.
Data acquisition systems are also used to collect and monitor real time data. Data acquisition hardware is primarily used for research and analysis, manufacturing, diagnostics and repair, quality test, and PC-based control and automation.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market: Drivers and Restraints
Factors such as growing industrial automation requirements, increasing investments in infrastructure and renewable energy power plants are the factors driving the growth of data acquisition (DAQ) market. Moreover, increasing data monitoring requirements globally and increasing demand of the equipment for strategic decision-making in enterprise is resulting into the growth of data acquisition (DAQ) market.
However, complexities related to interfacing and software compatibility issues and increasing complexity related to signal conditioning are some factors causing a hindrance in the growth of data acquisition (DAQ) market.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market: Segmentation
Data Acquisition (DAQ) can be segmented on the basis of component, industry vertical and region wise. On the basis of component the market is further segmented into hardware and software. Industry vertical wise market is further segmented into oil & gas, power generation, and manufacturing.
Region wise, data acquisition (DAQ) market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Japan, Eastern Europe, Western Europe and Middle East & Africa.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market: Regional Overview
North America data acquisition (DAQ) market holds the largest market share and is expected to dominate the market in the near future owing to large number of early technology adopters in this region. Europe contributes a significant market share in data acquisition (DAQ) market due to rise in adoption of IoT by enterprises in these regions.
Asia-Pacific region is expected to show the highest growth rate due to expanding manufacturing sector and rise in investments in automation of control and monitoring equipment in this region. Latin America an MEA region are expected to show a moderate growth rate in data acquisition (DAQ) market.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market: Key Players
Siemens AG, Honeywell International Inc., Schneider Electric SA, ABB Ltd., Emerson Company, Rockwell Automation, HBM, ADwin, Alstom SA, and General Electric are some of the key players in Data Acquisition (DAQ) market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market Segments
- Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012-2016
- Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market
- Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market
- Data Acquisition (DAQ) Technology
- Value Chain of Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market
- Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Data Acquisition (DAQ) market includes
- North America Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market
- Latin America Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market
- Middle-East and Africa Data Acquisition (DAQ) Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint