1. Which domains do you conduct market research in?
- At present, our focus is on the Healthcare, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Chemicals and Materials, Food and Beverages, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation markets.
2. Who are your customers?
- The better part of our market research reports are purchased by manufacturers that already have a presence in the industry and entities that are venturing into new opportunities within their existing or new domains. Our customer base is also comprised of universities, industry institutes, and tier I research consultancies.
3. How do I navigate through the PMR website to find the report I need?
- PMR’s Search Engine allows you to look up the entire market research report repository in a few seconds. Enter your search terms in the search tab located at the top of every page and click on the relevant results that are displayed. Alternatively, you could dial PMR’s toll free number to directly talk to one of our business development executives. You could also place a query via email, and we will contact you at the earliest.
4. I’ve searched the PMR website, but I couldn’t find the exact report I was looking for.
- We understand that you may have niche market research requirements, which is why we offer custom market research support to our customers. These custom research efforts are geared towards your specific research needs and are designed exclusively for you.
Alternatively, you may also want to check the ‘Upcoming Reports’ section on the PMR website to find reports that do not currently feature in the ‘Published Reports’ catalog.
5. Can I make a query if I need support after I purchase a market research report from PMR?
- PMR offers constant support to its customers for reports purchased from us.
6. Can I expect any discounts on market research reports from PMR?
- Yes, discounts may be given at the discretion of PMR’s Business Development team. However, these decisions vary from case to case. Discounts are also determined based on whether a customer has previously purchased a report from PMR.
7. What about discounts for educational centers, universities, and public libraries?
- PMR does offer discounts to educational institutes and public libraries, but the discount percentage varies based on the size and geographical location of these institutes.
8. Once I purchase a report, how long will you take to deliver it to me?
- PMR will send a digital copy of the market research report to you within 12 to 24 hours of receiving the full payment. In the event of a delay of 24 hours or more from PMR, customers are entitled to a 10 percent discount for every single day delayed.
9. What do you mean by a ‘report repository’?
- The report repository is a complete list of market research reports published by PMR, and can be delivered to the customer within 12 hours to 24 hours.
10. What is PMR’s research methodology?
- PMR follows a proven ‘Data Triangulation’ approach to conducting market research report. To learn more about this approach, please visit the PMR Home Page.
11. How can I make a payment to PMR?
- Customers can choose from various payment methods. No matter which method you choose, rest assured that your details are always sent via a secure connection.
You can pay using:
- Bank wire transfer
Online payment via credit card
- American Express
- Direct bank transfer
12. What are single-user, multi-user and enterprise licenses?
PMR offers three types of licenses, each with different pricing.
- Single-user license: This license entitles a single individual within a company to access the market research report. It must not be shared with other employees.
- Multi-user license: This license entitles three to five users within a single department or company to access the market research report.
- Enterprise license: This license entitles concurrent access to the market research report across a company-wide audience. An enterprise license entitles employees from the customer’s subsidiary companies or other group companies to access the market research report.
13. In what format will I receive the report?
PMR can deliver market research reports in the following formats:
- PowerPoint (depends on the nature of the report)
- Electronic spreadsheet (depends on the nature of report)
14. I don’t need an entire report. Can I purchase only a specific section or chapter? If yes, then how?
- Yes, it is possible to purchase a segment of a market research report. Our sales representatives will be able to help you with such requests. You can get in touch with them here.
15. How do I obtain an invoice for online purchases?
- On the successful payment of the entire purchase amount, PMR will send you an invoice via email.
Should you have any more questions, we are glad to answer them at firstname.lastname@example.org.